Pageviews past week

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Walkabout

Anyone else having a busy week? Not sure if it’s a good thing when a Wednesday feels like a Friday. By that algebra, tomorrow should be Saturday, but you would be wrong, saddened and watching Outsourced on a Thursday. And what a tragedy that Perfect Couples has been pulled from the NBC lineup! I thought it was hilarious! It had Munn! And she can actually act! I know Ngematic is bummed.

Another reason why Thursday is a fail. Biggie had that one song where he said “… now we sip champagne when we’re thirstaaaay.” I THOUGHT it was sippin champagne every Thursday. But no. Thursday loses again.

Anyway, I wanted to share that I did a bit of walking yesterday. Shocking, I know, but two guys at work called me fat on Monday so I thought maybe it’s time to make some motion. So I did a 15 minute trek around the massive parking lots at HQ and saw this:



Now I’m not a Mini guy (fat), but this is a sweet car (phat). Kept walking and saw at least 4 other Mini Coopers in just one of our lots. We have about 3000 people here, 4 lots or so… so it feels like 15 mini coopers in one company seems like a lot.

Before you think I’m proud that I walked 3 blocks, I also took J with me to get our Subie oil changed and the tires rotated and all that. Gave us an hour to trek around the Wakefield area (we call it Chapa Prefecture) . The commuter rail runs through this area so we were chillin.
Making J take a picture with my breakfast sammich dinner.
He was riveted. 

Thomas... Percy.... where are you....

Fun night with my big guy. He also tried to climb into each of the demo cars at the dealership as well as steal all of the apples from their courtesy fruit basket in the waiting room. Guess he was trying to tell me something…

Oh yeah: CHECK IT OUT — my brilliant cousin Christina at the Wall Street Journal is up for a Webby Award. That's big time. Watch and vote: Hit up http://bit.ly/f2Ofsm online film & video> technology> wsj how advertisers use cookies to track you.

3 comments:

  1. haha love the writing and thanks for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe olivia will come back to aots.. and why the sudden craze over mini's? why now? weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno Dan, but the suped up one I saw definitely caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete